Well… isn’t this just amazing? I was nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by Joy. Thank you so much, Joy! It’s so awesome to know that there are people paying attention to my little blog!
You can check her blog here: Mademoiselle O’lantern!
HER ARE RULES FOR CHOOSING AWARDEES!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to and comment on each blog to let them now with a link to your award post
So let’s talk about HOW IT ALL STARTED:
I’d had my own company for 7 years when I started trying to leave it. I was unhappy. The business overall was not what I wanted for my life and I desperately wanted out.
The dissolution of the company was not easy. It took lawyers, meetings, a lawsuit against some bad people, and time – about 3 years to be exact – but we eventually got out.
See, I went to school to Study Advertising, MKT, and Arts so I had to find an outlet for the things that boil in my head.
That’s how this blog started. It remained abandoned for over a year because THIS IS A LOT OF WORK and I couldn’t manage my time properly, but now I’m back! I hope you enjoy spending time here as much as I enjoy putting up content for you!
Now, a piece of ADVICE FOR NEW BLOGGERS:
- I AM a new blogger, so let’s try and say something coherent… LOL… I think the first thing to do is WRITE ABOUT THINGS YOU LOVE – AND WITH WHICH YOU ARE COMFORTABLE. If there is one thing I’ve learned in the Advertising Industry is: You can sell something you do not like, but it takes such a HUGE effort (and it takes being a professional to do it). Now, if you love and believe in what you are selling, people see it and the “selling” process becomes something natural. People WANT what you’re offering.
- Be CONSISTENT: NO ONE will pay attention to you if you do not have a regular online presence.
- Be PERSISTENT: This thing here takes time and work. So I tell my self EVERY DAY: “Ally don’t give up… do your thing… keep going” – Eventually you’ll find your voice and people will listen to it.
Here are the BLOGGERS THAT SHOULD BE RECOGNIZED and their Blog Categories I like most:
Joy – Movies and beauty
The Cozy Home Chronicles – Interior Design
Mckenzie – Fashion
Life Of Creativity – Diys and Crafts
Simple Serenity – Beauty
Darly – Lifestyle
Ainsley-Louise – Fashion
Messy Map Maker – Financial Fridays and Travel
Sorry, Guys… I didn’t have all the 15 names, but I’ve tried! 😉
Well… that’s it! Thank you again and KEEP BLOGGING!!!