Dr. Frankenstein would be so proud! The last member of our monster gang luminary set is alive AND KICKING! (Not true – Frankie doesn’t kick anyone because he’s TOO cute!)
Boys and Girls, let me introduce you to FRANKIE: HALF-MONSTER, HALF-SWEETHEART…
- A wine glass
- Ultra Fine Purple Glitter
- Ultra Fine Black Glitter
- Elmer’s Glue or Mod Podge (Mod Podge dries faster)
- CraftSmart BLACK Paint Pen
- Two Plastic Bolts
- One Flameless Tea Light Candle
- One Black Adhesive Felt Sheet
- A piece of aluminum foil or silver paint
- Spider Sticker
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
LET’S MAKE THIS!
1. Make sure the wine glass is clean and dry.
2. Follow steps 2, 3, 4, and 5 HERE (use GREEN glitter instead of purple!)
6. Let’s work on Frankie’s hair! Draw his “hair” on a piece of paper (it’ll be your template). Mine is about 3.5″ wide (even though I’ve tried to measure it more efficiently, that’s the only measurement I could get because the shape is TOO weird, but trust me: it works!)
7. Transfer it to the felt, cut and attach the shapes to the glass. It’ll look like this:
8. Cover the plastic bolts with foil or paint them silver (I like the foil effect better).
9. Draw Frankie’s face with the Paint Pen. Do not forget to make a “scary scar” 😉 Then use hot glue to attach the bolts to the side of his face (NO, this is NOT a wine glass… it’s a MONSTER!!!!)
10. Attach a spider to Frankie’s hair, to make it even more “horrifying” 😀
AND he’s ready! OMG, I just LOVE this little guy!
Now, the whole gang is ready to illuminate your Halloween!
Well… I hope you’ve enjoyed it! If you like it, please follow this blog, cause there’s a lot more to come!!! Also, feel free to tell me in the comments below, if you’ve tried it yourself (and don’t forget to show me the pictures!!!)
See You Tomorrow!