“Once again…welcome to my house. Come freely. Go safely, and leave something of the happiness you bring.” – Bram Stoker, Dracula.
Brrr… this gives me the chills! What an amazing story! If you haven’t read it, you should… Bram Stoker’s Dracula is a masterpiece!
And speaking of Vampires… I have a certain friend who wants to make an appearance today! He’s not as fearful as the character described by Stoker, but he’s certainly a lot more fun to play with!
Without further ado, I present you: DRAKE, THE VAMPIRE.
- A wine glass
- Ultra Fine Glow Glitter
- Ultra Fine Black Glitter
- Elmer’s Glue or Mod Podge (Mod Podge dries faster)
- CraftSmart BLACK Paint Pen
- CrasftSmart Extra Fine Tip Multi-Surface Premium Paint Pen in RED
- CraftSmart Extra Fine Tip Multi-Surface Premium Paint Pen in WHITE
- One Flameless Tea Light Candle
- A couple Small Acrylic Gem Beads
- One Black Adhesive Felt Sheet
LET’S MAKE THIS!
1. Make sure the wine glass is clean and dry.
2. Follow steps 2, 3, 4, and 5 HERE (use GLOW glitter instead of purple!)
6. Let’s work on Drake’s hair and coat neckline! Draw his “hair” on a piece of paper (it’ll be your template). Mine is about 4″ X 3.5″.
7. Now, let’s do his “coat”. 3.5″ X 2″
8. Transfer it to the felt, cut and attach the shapes to the glass. It’ll look like this:
(FINISH THE NECKLINE USING ACRYLIC BEADS)
9. Draw the eyes, mouth, and teeth using the paint pens. (don’t forget to add some eeeery blood to his teeth!
And Drake is ready to horrify the village! LOL
Isn’t he THE MOST ADORABLE vampire?!? (BLEH BLEH BLEHHHH) LOL
Come back for more… but come before sunset… otherwise, Drake will be waiting for you!!!!